Sleep Success Academy
Guiding you to create better sleep by managing your emotions, beliefs and actions.
Does this sound like you?
- The minute your head hits the pillow, your brain shifts into overdrive.
- You toss and turn all night, counting the hours and worrying about not getting enough sleep.
- You've tried all sorts of complicated bedtime rituals to get to sleep, but none has worked for long.
- You're stressed during the day and find it impossible to relax deeply, and carry that tension to bed.
What if things could be different? Could you imagine:
- Waking up feeling refreshed after deep, restorative sleep.
- Having plenty of energy to make it through the day.
- Knowing exactly what to do when sleeping is difficult.
- Feeling in control of what is happening in your life.
How do we know this is possible?
Because we've seen it happen time and again.
Here's what some recent clients are saying:
If you are ready to begin your journey to better sleep,
take the first step and download a copy of our free guide.
Journey to Better Sleep: 5 Action Steps to Improve the Quality of your Sleep.
In this guide, you will learn:
Quick and easy tips you can start using today to improve the quality of your sleep without complicated evening rituals.
One straightforward way of ensuring you get to bed at the right time.
Strategies to quiet the mind and calm the nervous system before bedtime.
And so much more…
Are you ready for more in-depth help?
We have different options to serve you.
Tapping Meditations for Better Sleep
We live in a hectic world where the emphasis is on constantly doing and achieving. It's easy to forget to step back and take stock of our daily stress. That's why I've created 3 Powerful Tapping Mediations to help you slow down and guide you to create better sleep for yourself.Learn More
Better Sleep Community
Are you ready to take action and improve the quality of your sleep? If YES!!! then join this supportive community for group coaching with an experienced Sleep Coach. In the Better Sleep Community, you'll be guided to identify the root cause of your sleep issues AND learn the tools you need to start sleeping better!
The Better Sleep Community includes Zoom training sessions, Zoom Q&A calls, recordings of training and Q&A calls, training videos and worksheets, as well as guided audio/video exercises.Learn More
Work with a sleep coach
If you would like more individual attention, book a free Optimal Sleep Assessment on Zoom to find out how our one-to-one coaching can guide you on the path to getting the good quality sleep you deserve.Learn More